Did you know that…?
Consumables represent the bulk of the variable cost of a printed page while paper represents between 5% and 53% on a page in color.
However, it is still important to take measures to reduce paper consumption.
These are some recommendations:
- Duplex printing
- Lower the quality of printing, and print in draft mode
- Use fonts, formats, and margins that utilize less paper
- Select the text to be printed, avoiding unnecessary texts, such as the feet of the post office
- Reuse paper and use paper with a lower grammage
- Do not use thermal paper, since it does not allow its recycling
- Deposit paper that can not be reused in recycling bins